The Osun State Government has revealed the commencement of the Independence Day Essay Competition for indigenes of the state. The competition comprises both Secondary schools and Tertiary institutions students in the state.
Topics To Cover In The Essay Competition
Secondary School Students
Topic- “Using SWOT approach, discuss extensively Osun State 30th Anniversary and the future ahead: My Perspective.
Topic- “Unveiling the security architecture and daunting challenges in all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria and proffer working solutions towards a peaceful, sustainable and indivisible Nigeria”
You may also want to read Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Award for Nigerian Students 2021/2022
Benefits oF The Osun State Government Independence Day Essay Competition
All winners of the competition will be rewarded with cash prizes, a plot of land, laptops, iPods, mobile phones from the Osun state government, private companies, and individuals.
Requirements for The Independence Day Essay Competition
- Applicants must be citizens of Osun State or residents in Osun State.
- The essay must not be less than 1,200 words for Secondary School Students and not less than 1,800 words for Tertiary Institution Students
- Entries must be submitted as attachments in Microsoft Word or PDF format ONLY
- All entrants must attach their Local Government Identification Certificate and School Identity Card.
- Detailed information of the entrants should be included at the beginning of the essay which must include, name contact address, name of school or institution, email address, phone number.
Deadline For Application
August 31, 2021
How to Apply