NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Awards 2021/22
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited is calling on interested candidates for their University Scholarship Awards 2021/22.
About The Scholarship
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) runs robust scholarship programmes which date back to the 1950s and have supported thousands of students, most especially from our host communities, many of whom are among Nigeria’s business, political and social leaders.[quads id=1]
The objective of the SPDC JV scholarship programmes is to develop Nigeria’s talent for the future. In furtherance of this objective and to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians particularly those from less-privileged backgrounds, the SPDC invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2019/2020 academic session to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards.
Aim of NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Awards 2021/22
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award.
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Areas of Operation Merit Award – Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States
Requirements for NNPC/SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered FULL-TIME undergraduates on an accredited course in and approved Universities in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as of December 2020) or possess proof of admission into an undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
Required Documents for Application
Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
Deadline For The NNPC/SPDC Undergraduate Scholarship
September 25, 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly visit Shell Nigeria on www.shell.com.ng to apply
- All applicants should have a valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
The letters should be addressed to:
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG[quads id=1]
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell does not assign representatives or agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Applications open on 30th August and close 25th September 2021.
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted.
- Use Shell Nigeria website ONLY for application.
To get more details, kindly visit the Shell Scholarship Website