Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal Government is calling on all Nigerian youths to apply for the newly launched Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme (NJFP).
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) was launched by the federal government with the aim of creating new opportunities for 20,000 recent graduates annually as the beneficiaries will use the opportunities presented to them and maximize their 12 months of engagement.
Also Read How To Login To Npower Portal 2021/22 (nasims.gov.ng)
What You Need To Know About The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellowship Programme (NJFP) was launched on the 31st of August 2021 by the Federal Government. The Programme is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
The rising unemployment and the COVID-19 pandemic are all impacting the ability of young Nigerians to find work. The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience.
Requirement Of The Programme
Below are the requirements you must meet before registering for the programme:
- You Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduate no earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in a chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply For Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
All interested Nigerian youth is to visit their official website to Apply https://www.njfp.ng/apply
The Application Form will be opening from 6th September 2021 to 20th October 2021.
All fresh graduates who are yet to be employed have been advised by the President to make use of this opportunity to apply for the programme in order to kick off their career with the platform this programme provides.
Also Read Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Award for Nigerian Students 2021/2022
Some Benefits Of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme
1. Fellows will be matched with host organisations based on their interests as well as those aligned to the organisation
2. They will receive a monthly stipend from NJFP
3. Three clear pathways are available for the Jubilee Fellow at the end of their active engagement in the fellowship which are:
a. High performing Jubilee Fellows may go on to be retained by their respective host organisations.
b. Fellows with interest in entrepreneurship would have garnered sufficient skills and knowledge on the job which will be invaluable as they pursue other opportunities
c. With newly acquired on-the-job skills & competencies, experience. exposure and a formidable alumni network that can be leveraged, fellows are better positioned and equipped to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.