How To Apply For The Ongoing Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme
The federal government has successfully opened the application portal for the Nigerian Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP), which is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the federal government and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). to help 20,000 graduates with post-COVID-19 job search.
The registration process which began on the 31st of August 2021 is said to end by October 20, 2021.
This program was launched by the Federal Government due to rising unemployment in the country as well as the COVID-19 pandemic which has negatively impacted the Nigerian youths in the ability to get a suitable job.
The Jubilee Fellows programme aims to equip Nigerian graduates with practical knowledge and relevant skills for a 12-month period, with or without job experience, thereby connecting them with local job opportunities.
The sectors include information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing, mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development.
The programme will create three options for applicants upon completion of the fellowship, including retainship with respective host organisations, entrepreneurship opportunities, and a platform to compete and access future jobs and employment opportunities.
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a one-year (12months) youth empowerment Programme. It is a partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
To apply for this programme you must:
1. Be a Nigerian citizen.
2. Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline — not earlier than 2017.
3. Be a Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) and above.
4. Be at most 30 years old.
5. Not currently engaged in any employment.
6. Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
7. Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
8. Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
9. Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
10. Have good verbal and written communication skills.
Note : You must provide a means of Indentification e.g (either one of driver’s license, international passport or national identification card),etc
Without these documents uploaded,your application will not be considered valid.Ensure that all required documents are made available before commencing the application.
Interested applicants can apply for this programme via this link –
Copy and paste the above link to your browser to access and apply for the programme