The Lagos State College of Nursing 2021 recruitment is currently going on with 3 positions available for interested and qualified applicants. In this article, we will be walking you through how to apply for the Lagos State College of Nursing Recruitment.
Below are the 3 available positions:
- Nursing Officer 1
- Senior Nursing Officer GL 10
- Principal Nursing Officer GL 12
Also Read: Apply For Head of Digital Marketing at Enadama Group
Requirements For The Lagos State College of Nursing Recruitment 2021
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science Nursing Degree/Bsc Nursing education not less than second class lower division/credit grade from a recognized university.
- Applicants must possess a postgraduate diploma in Education and Registered Nurse and Midwife certificate from a recognized institution
- The applicants must have not less than three years cognate experience
- The applicants must be fully registered and possess a practicing license of the nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria as a nurse educator
The Deadline For The Application
The Application deadline is August 27, 2021
Also Read: Osun State Government Independence Day Essay Competition For Osun State Students 2021/2022
How To Apply For Lagos State College of Nursing 2021 Recruitment
If you are interested and qualified, then visit the Lagos State College of Nursing Recruitment 2021 Application form official website to Apply.
Interested and Eligible individuals are to send their CV in the following order:
- Full name: which implies your Surname in capital letter or underlined
- Contact address, phone number, and email address
- Marital status
- State of Origin
- LASSRA Number
- LGA of residence
- Educational background, certificates with a date.